115 W. 4th Street
Long Beach, Ca., 9080
fon: (562) 435-6434
Kerstin Tini Miura studied bookbinding techniques and design in Germany, Switzerland and France. Since 1968 Tini has lectured and taught on four continents, is featured in several TV documentaries as well as in numerous magazines and newspaper articles. Her work has been exhibited more than sixty times worldwide. Five books about Tini’s work have been published so far.
Countries of exhibitions: Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, France, England, Italy, Spain, Canada, USA, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, China, Brunei
• Internationale Meister der Einbandkunst, Germany.
• Association Internationale de Bibliophilie, France.
• Japan Bibliophile Binding Society.
• Advisor to the National Art Museum, City of Qingdao, China.
• Graduation work - 1st prize in West Germany, 1961.
• 1st and 2nd prize in the Swedish and Scandinavian bookbinding and design competition in 1963, 1965, 1967 and 1971.
• Prix Paul Bonet, Ascona, Switzerland, silver and bronze medal, 1971.
• Silver medal in Prima and Secunda Mostra Internationale di Religatura D’Arte in Assisi, Italia, 1998 and 2002.